Project Source Tracker - A plug-in for Microsoft Visual C++ 6.0 used to collect various statistical information on the current project.
Do you create your projects in Microsoft Visual C++? Are you interested in the speed and productivity of your work? Do you want to know how long you spend in MSVC, MSDN? How much you work a day? How much effort has been spent on developing this or that project? In this case you should install Project Source Tracker and all the information will be at hand. PSTracker allow you know how much time you spend on your projects and tasks.
Project Source Tracker allows you to collect the following statistical data on the project:
- The time spent in MSVC.
- The time spent in MSDN (with VC running).
- The time spent in the application being developed (only for exe applications with VC running).
- The time spent in other applications(when VC is running).
- The time spent in other applications.
- The number of compilations.
- The overall compilation time.
- The number of lines, symbols and commented symbols added to the project files.
Project Source Tracker allows you to view the data either as a summary for the entire working time or just for a separate day.
- Open project folder under which you are working in the explorer window.
- Open project folder under which you are working in the FAR
Project Source Tracker is a free software application from the C/C++/C# subcategory, part of the Development category.
The app is currently available in English, Russian and it was last updated on 2004-09-01. The program can be installed on Win98, WinME, WinXP, Windows2000, Windows2003.
Project Source Tracker (version 1.1) has a file size of 558.85 KB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 72 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.